Rv Sprinter Rental Terms and Conditions Applicant signing the face page must be 25 years of age or older, hold valid drivers license, have full coverage auto insurance in his/her name and agree to all RV Sprinter Rental Terms and Conditions. Not Unlimited miles: All RV’s include 100 miles/day additional miles are .45/ mile
Fuel: will be 7/8 to full upon departure and must be returned 7/8 to full please make sure to fill it back up before you return it. Alternatively, we’ll refuel for you at $5/gallon and deduct this charge from your security deposit.
Excess Generator usage: $3.50/ hr (2 hour/ day of rental included)
1. Rental Payment: The total rental payment is due at time of pick up. Credit Card,,PayPal, Venmo, cash, cashiers check, or personal check. The security deposit can be paid by Credit card, Paypal cash, cashiers check
2. Cancellation Fee: All cancellations If the rental is canceled from the time the reservation is made, or up until 14 days prior to departure date, renter forfeits 100% of the down payment. If the rental is canceled within 14 days of the departure date, is a no show, or does not pick up the rental within the pick up times allowed, there will be no refund.
3. Pet Cleaning Fee: The cleaning fee for pets is $95. If it is determined that a pet was in the vehicle and it was not disclosed prior to departure renter acknowledges that $200 will be held from the security deposit.
4. On Road Concerns: If you experience mechanical concerns or have equipment operation questions call Todd 626-622-2500 any time 24-7 No reimbursement for out of pocket expenses will be paid to renter unless prior authorization has been given and receipts of repairs are given to Diesel Pusher Rental on return. If renter is at fault for any damage, or mechanical failure, renter will be responsible for the entire contract and any loss of future rental income to RV Sprinter Rental caused by the renter. If the RV breaks down and breakdown was not caused by renter, and renter is unable to continue on their trip or sleep in the RV, Rv Sprinter Rental responsibility is to only credit the renter for any nights (nightly rate paid on rental contract) RV was not used. Renter is responsible for checking the engine oil, fluids, and coolant levels at each refueling. Renter may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in vehicle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
5. Cleaning and return: The Security Deposit becomes your Cleaning / Damage Deposit at time of your departure. This deposit is refunded providing the vehicle is returned in the condition it was received (clean inside and out, diesel tank full, toilet clean and empty, and no damage or missing equipment) less any outstanding charges (i.e. excess mileage, etc.). Any monies held beyond the 5 normal business days will be refunded (if applicable) after all outstanding charges have been satisfied and repairs/replacement completed. The Renter will forfeit all rental deposits for any vehicle returned with any odor of fish, animal, smoke (including campfire smoke) or other offensive odor. Excess cleaning fee of $80 US per hour will be charged above and beyond normal cleaning should it be necessary.
6. Smoking and Pet Policy: There is No Smoking in the motor home, however: pets are allowed per additional cleaning charge disclosed in paragraph 3. If the motor home is returned with any kind of smoking odor or pet hair, additional cleaning charges will apply to the rental contract. Costs may vary minimum of $500.00. Cannabis is now legal in California but it is not allowed in the front or rear of the Sprinter Van if Cannabis odor is detected upon return renter acknowledges a cleaning charge of $500.00 will be deducted from the security deposit
7. Renter acknowledges vehicle height minimum clearance as noted on warning sticker on dash initial here
8. Awning The RV is equipped with an awning, please note: the RV awnings do not like wind. It is your responsibility to retract the awning even in the mildest windy conditions and it must be retracted when unattended. If the wind damages the awning it is not repairable, replacement parts are not available it will need to be replaced at a cost of $1500 you may choose that we lock the awning to release your liability if it is not locked prior to departure your initial acknowledges $1500 liability if damaged or bent
9. Renter Damage: If the RV is returned with damage while the RV was in possession of the renter, renter is responsible to pay all damage costs whether the renter was at fault or not or if damage was caused by acts of nature (Wind, rain, earthquake, fire, flood, etc). If an accident occurs, renter is responsible for obtaining a police report, contacting their insurance company and contacting a rental agent at Rv Sprinter Rental immediately at 626-622-2500. Renter(s) whose names appear on contract are the only authorized drivers to drive the Motor home. If renter wishes to have 1 additional driver, renter must contact Rv Sprinter Rental for approval prior to picking up. If approved, additional driver must obtain an insurance endorsement from their insurance company and provide it to Rv Sprinter Rental. All RV Sprinter Rental policies and conditions apply to the additional driver. The renter (Name on contract) is responsible for all rental costs and any and all damages. If RV is returned with damage, renter is responsible to pay for damages and to seek reimbursement from their insurance company. If damage amounts are substantial and a claim must be submitted, renter is responsible for any and all damages, loss of revenue, loss of use, or additional expenses not covered by insurance. Rv Sprinter Rental will estimate the damage and expedite the repairs.
10. Personal Property. You release us, our agents and employees from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that was left or carried in the RV or in our offices or parking lot, whether or not the loss or damages was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
11. Insurance for Motor homes: It is the renter’s responsibility to contact their insurance company for a binder and to give the insurance company the information on the vehicle they are renting. Renter must call Rv Sprinter Rental before their departure to acknowledge receipt of the binder. Rv Sprinter Rental will not contact renters insurance for the binder upon departure, this will delay the departure process NO EXCEPTIONS!!!. No refunds will be given if the renters insurance company does not provide coverage and renter wishes to cancel.
12. Rental Insurance is available for purchase insurance has a minimum $2,000 deductible
13. Convenience Items: The A/C, Heater, TV/DVD, Generator, Awning, Cruise Control, Radio, Microwave, back up cameras, jacks, etc.. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, no compensation will be made to the renter.
14. Tires: In the event of a tire failure the renter is responsible for replacing the tire at their expense with the same type of tire and bring back the receipts for the one purchased. DO NOT change the tire yourself!
15. Early Returns / Extending Rental Dates: Renter is responsible for looking over the rental contract to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct before their departure. If renter wishes to extend their rental dates, renter must call Rv Sprinter Rental for approval. There are NO refunds for early returns. If renter does not return on scheduled return date and has not called Rv Sprinter Rental for approval to extend, renter will be charged additional rental day (s), and inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter if any.
16. Parking/Traffic Violations: Renter is responsible for reporting and payment of all parking/traffic violations at rental return. Non- reporting of parking/traffic violations breaches the Rental Contract and may result in administrative charges in addition to the fines.
17. No refunds will be given for no shows, late pick-ups, or early returns.
18. Telematics Notice and Release: Vehicle may be equipped with vehicle telematics system. Renter acknowledges that such systems utilize wireless technology to transmit data and, therefore, privacy cannot be guaranteed and is specifically disclaimed by renter. Renter authorizes any person’s use of disclosure of or access to location information, and operational condition , mileage diagnostic and performance reporting of vehicle as permitted by law. By signing this agreement, renter authorizes the provision of such telematics services in accordance with , and agrees to be bound by the telematics terms
19. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: (i) Mediation: Any dispute or claim in law or equity arising out of or relating to this rental contract first shall be submitted to mediation; (ii) Arbitration: If the mediation does not result in a resolution of the dispute, renter and owner agree that the dispute shall be resolved in binding arbitration in or near Pomona CA. The arbitration shall be conducted by a mutually agreed upon arbitrator, or if the parties fail to agree upon an arbitrator, then each should chose an arbitrator and those arbitrators chose a third person for a panel decision. All disputes shall be resolved by the Rules and Procedures for Arbitration, California Revised Statue. Initially, all applicable deposits arbitrator fees, filing fees, administrative costs and expenses shall be borne equally by the parties. However, the arbitrator shall be authorized to award or refund all costs and deposits to the prevailing party. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding, conclusive and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction.
20. ATTORNEYS FEES: In any action or proceeding to enforce any provision of this rental, or for damages sustained by reason of its breach, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive from the other party reasonable attorneys’ fees, as set by the court or arbitrator and not by a jury, and all other related expenses, such as expert witness fees, fees paid to investigators and court costs.
PET ADDENDUM We understand that you may consider your pet as an important part of your family. Therefore, we do allow “invisible pets” in a select few units which have limited availability. However, there are some rules and regulations that you must agree to when it comes to your animals. Additional Rental Charges An additional $95 Pet Fee. What is an Invisible Pet? The term “invisible pet” means that when the unit is returned, we should not see any visible signs that there was an animal in the Vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to; pet hair, carpet and/or fabric stains, carpet and/or fabric tears, damage of window coverings, pet food, any smell or odor associated with an animal. If evidence of a pet is found, you are subject to the following: 1. At Minimum – Loss of the $200 in your security deposit 2. Excessive cleaning charges will be billed at $89 per hour. 3. Any item with permanent damage or discoloration will be handled according to our “Vehicle Loss or Damage” addendum. Do not leave your pet unattended in the motorhome. If you intend to be away from the motorhome at any time, you must put your pet in a cage. The pet may not have “free roaming” of the motorhome while you are away. Be Respectful We ask that you do not allow your pet to be on ANY of the furniture in the rental unit. This includes the seats, sofas, dinette area, overhead bunks or beds. Remember, where your pet may be lounging is where the next renter may be laying their head for a good nights rest By signing below you are signifying that you have read, understand and agree to all of the terms and conditions as outlined in this Pet Addendum. Date:_________________
IF NO PET If evidence of a pet is found and it was NOT disclosed at the time of reservation, you will be subject to a $20 per night fee for the entire period of your rental, along with an automatic $200 loss in your security deposit. By signing below you are signifying that pets of any kind WILL NOT be in the rental